Sugar-Free Condensed Milk Mix
|Pecuilar properties||sugar free|
|Servings Per Container||8|
Just add water and enjoy without feeling guilty!
1. Add warm water or milk to the powder;
- Use 450ml/15.2oz of liquid for the whole container (150gr/5.3oz) to make 600g/20.2oz of condensed milk;
- or 300ml/10.1oz of liquid for 100g/3.5oz of the powder to make 400g/13.5oz of condensed milk;
- or 1tbsp water or milk for 1tbsp of the powder if you need just 4tbsp of condensed milk;
3. Chill the blend in the fridge until it starts to get thick.
|Amount per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Calories 80 kcal / 336,0 kJ||3,3|
|Protein 7,0 g||9,0|
|Total Carbonhydrate 14,0 g||3,8|
|Dietary Fibers 2,0 g||6,7|